Saturday, May 20, 2006

21!

... or, you know, I will be soon.

Tuesday it's my birthday. Not the greatest of times. I'm in Chicago without any friends, and last year on my birthday Matty killed himself, and this morning I woke up and my pet rat is really, really, sick, and I spent all my rent money taking him to the vet and he's still just going to die; and someone I love a whole lot is leaving the country for two years so I don't know when I'll see him next... and anyway now this year I have a feeling it will be teh suck. I'm not really feeling like celebrating. What's there to celebrate?

I'm homesick. I miss my Anjuls.

1 Comments:

Blogger clarafiedwords said...

Sorry you're so down. This won't solve your immediate problems, but think about putting a tip jar on your site. Maybe people will donate if they like your blog? The instructions are here--

http://www.peeniewallie.com/2005/07/adding_a_paypal.html

I'm praying for you :)

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home